1. A review of the last movie you watched
2. How you stay positive when things aren’t going your way
3. The day in the life as a blogger
4. Favorite places in your city
5. Review a book
6. A list of your favorite blog props
7. Your Top 10 Favorite Movies And Why
8. Share a tutorial with us on something you learned to do
9. How to make money with Print-On-Demand services
10. Share your favorite YouTube channels with us
11. Things You Do To Stay Organised
12. Tips for getting traffic to your blog/website
13. A list of your favorite blogs you love to read
14. An easy seasonal DIY (do-it-yourself) project or craft
15. Share your productivity tips
16. Photography setup and tutorials
17. Traits you had to develop to become a blogger
18. Birthday gift guides
19. A tutorial on how you create your Pinterest images
20. favorite drinks (non-alcoholic)+ recipe
21. Where do you prefer to write your blog content?
22. What your morning routine looks like as a blogger
23. 7 Things to see and do in… (your city)
24. 10 films based on books
25. How to make a mood board?
26. Dos and don’t of online learning
27. Monthly playlist
28. Monthly reading list
29. Journaling tips
30. Clothing Haul
31. Tell Us About Where You Live
32. Create something free to give away to your readers, like printable worksheets
33. product review
34. photo tour of your hometown
35. Share your favorite apps
36. Share some of your favorite blog posts from fellow bloggers
37. Different mason jar salad combinations
38. What to do when you are bored?
39. How to start a blog
40. Tech gadgets or apps you use every day
41. Review a local cafe or outdoor eatery
42. 72 hours in your city
43. What’s in your camera bag?
44. List of the bloggers that you admire
45. Create a massive list of blog post ideas!
46. A makeover or before-and-after post
47. Visit a museum or art gallery exhibit
48. Write a “How To” or “Tutorial” Blog post
49. An audio post (podcast)
50. A visual (pictorial) post
51. Your top favorite places to eat in your city
52. A post of your favorite quotes.
53. Apps every lifestyle blogger needs!
54. Do a vlog and share a day in your life
55. 10 pieces, 30 outfits (wardrobe challenge)
56. How to unwind after a long day
57. Make a list of your favorite TV shows
58. A lookbook/A week in my wardrobe
59. How you edit your photos
60. How To Learn A Foreign Language By Yourself
61. How I Edit My Instagram Pictures
62. Best tools for creating blog images?
63. Share a personal story to motivate readers
64. Interview another blogger or well-known person
65. How do you stay organized?
66. How to boost creativity?
67. Create a playlist for school, study, holiday or traveling and share it
68. What’s on my bookshelf/Kindle
69. Top 10 must watch films
70. Do some window shopping: what trends are you seeing?
Hope you feel inspired a little bit 🙂
You need to read lots of books and watch movies and shows as much as you can. the more your brain gathers data the better you write and express your thoughts. of course there are some times that you feel like you are stuck in a rut and can’t create.
Sit back! relax! pamper yourself, drink your favorite tea, take a short trip, hang out with friends or even date yourself… just give your brain some me time and do not panic! you should get away from time to time and give yourself a nice break. do some research and find some online courses or free videos from other creators and get inspired! In the meanwhile enjoy the list!